Position title: Postdoctoral Researcher
Margarita Chernysheva completed her BSc and MSc with honors in the Department of Physical and Colloidal Chemistry at RUDN-University in Russia, Moscow. In 2017, she earned her Ph.D. at Moscow Technological University, and she is currently a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Wisconsin ‐ Madison working on the development of calcium targets for cyclotron production of the medical radionuclides scandium-43 and scandium-44.
- M.N. Chernysheva, A.Yu. Rychagov, D.Yu. Kornilov, S.V. Tkachev, S.P. Gubin Investigation of sulfuric acid intercalation into thermally expanded graphite in order to optimize the synthesis of electrochemical graphene oxide (Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Vol. 858, 2020)
- A. I. Pylinina, M.N. Chernysheva, N. N. Lobanov, S. V. Savilov, E. M. Kasatkin Dehydration of isobutyl alcohol on cesiumcobalt-containing NASICON catalysts (Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry, Vol. 53, No. 1, 2017)
- M.N. Danilova (Chernysheva), А.I. Pylinina, Е.М. Каsatkin, V.D. Yagodovskii, E.B. Markova, I.I. Mikhalenko Adsorption of CO2 on skeletal Cobalt and Nickel zirconium phosphates after their treatment with high-frequency hydrogen and argon plasma (Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces., Vol. 52, No. 5, 2016)
- M.N. Danilova, А.I. Pylinina, Е.М. Каsatkin, I.G. Bratchikova, I.I. Mikhalenko, V.D. Yagodovskii Reactions of isobutanol over a NASICON-type Ni-containing catalyst activated by plasma treatments (Kinetics and Catalysis. Vol. 56, No. 4, 2015)
- M.N. Danilova, А.I. Pylinina, E.A. Platonov, V.D. Yagodovskii Effect of the plasma-chemical treatment of ZnO and NiO on their activity in the dehydrogenation of isopropanol (Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A. Vol. 89, No. 8, 2015)
- I.G. Bratchikova, А.I. Pylinina, E.A. Platonov, M.N. Danilova, N. Yu. Isaeva, V.D. Yagodovskii Adsorption of isopropanol and cyclohexane on Zinc oxide (Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A. Vol. 89, No. 1, 2014)